- +Key Dates
- Start Date: January 2018 with three (3) intakes per year (January, May and September)
The 2018 intake will be in May.
2nd Trimester-May-July 2018
3rd Trimester-September-November 2018
- +Industry Fit
- Graduates of this programme can be employed in public health departments of the ministries of health, local and internal NGO as project/programmes managers in the region.
- +Admission Requirements
- • KCSE (or its equivalent) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ and minimum of C in Biology and Chemistry and C- in English/Kiswahili and Maths/Physics.
• KACE with a minimum of two principal passes including Biology and subsidiary pass in Chemistry, Maths/Physics
• Diploma (with a mean grade C) in Public Health, Environmental Health, Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy, Community Health, Human Nutrition, or the equivalent
• Higher National Diploma (HND) in Public Health, Environmental Health, Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy, Community Health, Human Nutrition, or the equivalent of any of these qualifications from an institution recognized by the university senate
- +Minimum Qualifications
- Commission for University Education (CUE) minimum university entry criteria for degree courses (KSCE mean grade of C+).
- +Hours and days of study
- Monday-Friday for both part and full-time classes:
- 8:30 am – 05.00 pm (7.5 hours a day) for full-time
- 5:30 pm – 9.00 pm (3.5 hours a day) for part-time/evening classes
- +Credit Transfer
- Courses taken in another accredited university or college or examinations taken from recognised examining bodies in the relevant field of study may be considered for credit transfer provided the candidate attained a credit grade of B or above in that course and it is acceptable to the department and the faculty board.
- +Mode of Delivery
- Mode of delivery
The mode of delivery will be:
- Face to face through full-time mode
- Face to face through part time mode
Learners will have practicums & field work at Amref health Africa projects distributed across the county.
- +Fee structure/guideline
- KShs. 79,270 per trimester
Attention: Ms. Lilian or Vivian
Tel: (landline) +254 020 6993205
(Mobile) +254 741 743871