- +Key Dates
- Intakes are in March and September of every year. Next intake scheduled for March 2018.
- +Industry Fit
- The graduate of this course can be deployed in the following fields:
- Hospitals as service care providers and managers specifically in Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal and Newborn Health units
- Project managers in Maternal, Neonatal and Reproductive health
- County Coordinators of Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal and Newborn Health
- Humanitarian sectors that focus on Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal and Newborn Health
- Non-governmental and community development sector that deal in Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal and Newborn Health.
- +Admission Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma in Nursing (KRN, KRCHN, KRM) or a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery (C.O)
- +Hours and days of study
- It is a part-time course with two weeks of face to face in a four month module
- +Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the program, the graduates should be able to:
- Apply the full scope of midwifery and RH and practice within the legal framework, abiding by the ethical principles and local policy guidelines.
- Provide comprehensive FP services.
- Offer emergency maternal and newborn health care (eMNHC).
- Manage clients with clinical reproductive tract and organ conditions/infections.
- Design, plan and manage RH projects.
- Offer leadership, management and governance of RH projects and programmes.
- Develop a project proposal for fundraising.
- +Mode of Delivery
- Distance learning using the blended e-learning model
- +Fee structure/guideline
- KShs.136,000 full course
Amref Virtual Training School
Contacts: 020 6993219/20