We are very interested in collaborating with partners in health, education, and research to strengthen our education programmes, our research, and our knowledge to practice pillar.
Collaborate on research:
- Through strategic partnerships, AMIU strives to nurture African research leadership by fostering expert researchers to meaningfully engage with relevant governing bodies and research institutions to impact the continent’s health systems strengthening & addressing current and future global health challenges.
- The research environment shall get a further boost when there will be close collaboration between the industry and academics.
Collaborate on education:
- Developing programmes and curriculums
- Programme sponsorship
- Our community support program
- Collaborations with the Industry
- Patents and Innovation