- +Key Dates
- Intakes three times a year (January, May and September) next intake January 2018
- +Industry Fit
- Graduates of this programme will fit into county and sub-county primary health care programmes in the region. They will also be employed in local and international NGOs in various projects including water sanitation, maternal and child health among others as project officers.
- +Minimum Qualifications
- A diploma or equivalent from a recognized university.
- +Admission Requirements
- A diploma in community health or health related diploma including, environmental health, nursing, clinical medicine, nutrition or a bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions
- +Hours and days of study
- eLearning, flexible hours
- +Mode of Delivery
- Course delivery is via eLearning. Off-line access to the course content will be provided in CDs. Students can learn in the comfort of their homes, or if allowed in the work place, without disrupting their work schedules.
- +Fee structure/guideline
- KShs.150,000 for Kenyans and US$ 1,800 for non-Kenyans
Attention: Ms. Lilian or Vivian
Tel: (landline) +254 020 6993205
(Mobile) +254 741 743871