Virtual Health Communication Journalism course Partial Scholarship
Our second Virtual Health Communication Journalism course will run from November 9th through November 19th, 2020. Amref International University, in collaboration with Amref Health Africa’s Health Systems Advocacy Partnership Project, is pleased to announce an opportunity for you to be awarded a partial scholarship and to attend this course virtually. The Health Communication and Journalism course fee KES 80,000/USD 800.
The criteria for the scholarship to be awarded is as follows:
- Must be a practising Journalist with a demonstrated interest in health reporting.
- The application must be received by September 25th
- 50% of the fee must be fully paid by the applicant by October 15th
- Submit a 500 word write up justifying how your participation in the Health Communication and Journalism Course will influence your health reporting as a journalist. The write up must be received by October 15th
- Submit a letter of commitment to complete the course curriculum, including the practicum.
The opportunity is open to all interested health reporting journalists. The award of 50% fee scholarship is limited to the first 20 applicants who will meet the above criteria.